REWU is providing its services to around 120,000 workers involved in mines and queries countrywide in following areas:
- Rights protection in favor of mines and queries workers,
- Prevention of child labor in mining and queries sector;
- Laws based awareness in favor of mines and quarries owners and their workers,
- Capacity building in favor of employees and mines and queries for developing this career, and Social economic welfare for employees,
- Training on Occupational safety and health principles.