REWU is committed to:
- Uphold the dignity of the labour and preserve, strengthen and protect extractive workers rights,
- Educate, organize and negotiate collective agreements,
- Enhance workers’ productivity,
- Promote the physical, psychological, spiritual, moral, cultural, political and economic well-being of extractive workers,
- Build alliance, forge partnerships and work concertedly with Government, Private sector, Civil Society organizations and social partners at national, regional and international level,
- Participate effectively in the formulation, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of policies, laws and programs for good governance and national building regarding workers and their families.