REWU have 5 employees following:
- Secretary General: His duties are to represent the union and to coordinate it in all activities of the organization;
- Deputy Secretary General: His duties are:
- To recruit and
- To training as well as other responsibilities tasked by general secretariat.
- Project Manager: His/her duty is the coordination of projects
- Office manager: His / her duties are to ensure the communication with members of union, office secretary, legal issues
- Regional Coordinators: REWU have 2 regional coordinators (in Eastern – southern and western – northern Regional), whom are in charge to represent REWU in those Regional and the coordination of all activities of the organization.
REWU VOLUNTEER LEADERS:
Volunteers Leaders of REWU are based in the companies where their daily works are performed , and as REWU is working & represented in 125 companies and cooperatives up to now, it have 625 union leaders elected by their colleagues in some companies/cooperatives where they work daily.